22 Ocak 2012 Pazar

Video Reflection 5





     This time I am going to talk about a subject  that I really love.It is Sign Language.I watch the tv serial Switched at Birth,so this topic appeals to me very much.I chose this video because my favourite actor,Sean Berdy interprets the song for us.First of all,I would like to have a short chat about Sean Berdy.

Sean Lance Berdy was born in Boca Raton, Florida; June, 3, 1993, better known by his screen name of "Sean Berdy". He is a deaf film actor, comedian and live performer. He has enjoyed success in film. He was born deaf, he started acting when he was a little boy giving shows.

He  is my favorite because he is the most special of all actors.He holds an important place in the film industry.He can’t hear or speak,but he can feel the love all around him.Also,he reflects the light inside of him.In this video Seal can not hear the song,but he feels it.As I was searching through the internet,I came across a few sites that is based on his life.I learned that he is also in a dance group which consists of all deaf people.They just turn up the volume,and dance with their instincts.It really caught my interest.

As for the song,I can say that it is amazing.Oh my God! This song is beautiful,and Sean’s signing makes it more dramatic.I have already listened to this song many times.However,I will never be sick of it..
Lastly,If you let me, I will show you a few words from the sign language and the sign language alphabet.










FOR READİNG MY REFLECTION :)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder