10 Aralık 2011 Cumartesi

Video Reflection 2

Dexter has a strong motive for killing people.However,he kills people who do really bad things.He kills with a certain purpose.''Am I a good person doing bad things or a bad person doing good things?'' , Dexter asks himself.
When I first had a chance to watch the first episode of Dexter,I really enjoyed its topic.It was so captivating.From then on I kept on watching it every week.It is one of the best shows I have ever seen.It is a great show with great acting and plot,and something dark but wickedly fun.In spite of the brutal scenes in which Dexter kills the bad characters ,it brings some humor along each episode.However,some people say that  Dexter mustn’t be watched.They claim that the people watching it cheer for the serial killer,and justify its socially unacceptable behaviour.I disagree with this point of view.I think that the show has nothing to do with this issue.It is just for fun.In addition,he only kills people who have killed others,so it  doesn’t constitute so much problem.
Another opinion is that Dexter’s mind is the creation of the unorthodox world.Murder and amusement of such things as entertainment is the paramount example of America in decay.They say that they have a prison system for a reason,and they don’t think they need to go back to ‘the law of jungle’instead.We are not more civilized when we fight fire with fire.I disagree with this opinion because  in Turkey there are many people who get away without  any punishment . The police can't catch them all. If there was such a person who kills bad people,it wouldn’t be bad at all.
The show shows us the good and evil in everyone,and really gets us thinking.Nonetheless,I don’t like the last season very much.It is a little boring.The events are not as exciting as the previous ones.In spite of this, it is a review of best drama,suspence and adventure tv show ever on tv.In addition,it is so addicting that I can’t prevent myself from watching it every week.In each episode you really hope that Dexter doesn’t get caught and always kills the bad guy before he gets killed himself.The darkness and mystery aspects captivate me. This is a show that I will follow until its end.It is worthy of my time.As a whole the Dexter is unique in that it is a challenging and deeply engaging series.I would recommend it to all of you if what you want is a great show.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder