13 Aralık 2011 Salı

IF I WERE A BOY

If I were a boy even just for a day,
I'd  be faithful to my wife
and never lie to her

Buy presents for her
and make her feel surprised
I'd not talk with whom I wanted
and I'd never come home late
Cause it would upset my wife

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to care about a woman

I swear I'd be a perfect husband
I'd never betray her
Cause I know how it feels
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause she doesn't love you anymore
And everything you had got stolen

If I were a boy
I'd be the same lunatic
Tell everyone that I love her
so they'd think that I was madly in love with her

I'd allow my wife to do whatever she wants
and make her happy
Cause I know that she likes being free
wandering through the streets

If I were a boy
I think I could comprehend
How it feels to do all the housework
I swear I'd help my wife
I would make coffee for her
Cause I know how it is so perfect
When you are supported by someone
Cause she's the one you wanted
And everything you had got stolen

It's a little too late for you to understand
Say you will do all those things for me
Think I'd accept you like that
If you thought I would pray for you
You were mistaken

But you're just a boy
You don't comprehend
and you don't comprehend,ohhhh
How it feels to be a good husband

Someday you wish you were a better man
You don't care about you wife
You don't know how it hurts
When you ignore your wife
Cause you are no gentleman
And everything you had got lost
But you are just a boy

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder